1. The International Student Identity Card (ISIC) is the only internationally accepted proof of bona fide student status.
2. An ISIC card is your passport to more than 40.000 fantastic benefits and services all over the world.
3. ISIC is valid in more than 130 countries all over the world.
4. ISIC is endorsed by UNESCO and local governments.
5. ISIC is a 'non-profit' organisation that works to get the most out of your studentlife.
6. Become part of the ISIC network: there are more than 5 million students with an ISIC card.
7. Universities co-brand their studentcard with ISIC to get worldwide validity.
8. Save money at home and abroad. Everyday - everywhere. The amount of discounts is still increasing!
9. ISIC is available for all fulltime students from 12 years old.
10. Your ISIC card has a validity of 12 month after your purchase.